A Certified Arborist is qualified to help you decide if a tree should be removed. Urban Tree Specialists view tree removal as a last resort, although there are cases when it is necessary.
Why remove a tree?
- The tree is dead or dying.
- The tree is diseased and can potentially infect other trees.
- The tree is considered irreparably hazardous.
- The tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning.
- The tree is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
- The tree should be removed to allow for new construction.
- The tree is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen.
- Wrong Tree, Wrong Spot – There are many environmental conditions that can affect tree survival. Is your tree fighting a losing battle because it has been planted incorrectly or in a poor location?
Read more about putting the right tree in the right spot.
Methods of tree removal:
- Crane – Used for safe removal of difficult or unstable trees. Utilizing the crane helps us protect both our crew and your property.
- Technical – Often involves removals in small, tight places utilizing lowering devices, rigging and ropes to safely dismantle the tree one piece at a time.
- Target Felling – When a tree is unsafe to climb and/or there is enough space, notches are used to drop the entire tree.